Sunday, October 19, 2008

about my passionate

guys.. things are really mess up when you are sitting alone in the house. some friends are wanted to go and hang out with friends, actually i do have some really good friends. But..!

i always prefer their comfort point and i let them make their own interest to hang out with me. Normally they did not call me at all, because i do not smoke, i do not booze.

all the time i sit in room with my one only room mate "rasa kumar". Sometime he could not meet up with me when he is quite busy or have some important call, i do not want to go out and see some movie in fabulous mall around in the bangalore. because cost including snacks will be more.

so i used to have watch movie in laptop with own simple creative DTS speakers. i really enjoyed what i did make and i used to see. here something...!!!

No comments: